Looking To Sell Your Vacant Land in South Carolina?
We Are Ready To Buy Your Land Now!
ExpressLandOffers is a real estate investment company that specializes in buying any kind of land for cash in “as-is” condition. We help land owners in South Carolina by buying their land quickly and for a fair price. We can help you even in tough situations where real estate agents usually are not of great help.
Why do people sell land in South Carolina?
There are many reasons people sell their land in South Carolina. Some simply have no use for their land anymore – plans have changed or the property is too far away to enjoy it – others bought land with a long term strategy in mind, but the market didn’t develop very well and they decide to cash out. A lot of people inherit a property and want to sell it as fast as possible to avoid paying property taxes and obligations related to the property. What they all have in common is that selling the property for cash is almost always the best solution for their situation.
Can you relate to any of the following scenarios?
- Did you have plans to retire in South Carolina, but changed your mind and now feel “stuck” with your property?
- Do you live too far away from your property to actually enjoy it?
- Did you inherit your property, but have no practical use for it?
- Have you tried to sell your property, but found it difficult to find a legitimate buyer who would follow through?
- Are you tired of paying property taxes for a property you never use?
- Did you buy your property thinking the value would go up, only to see its value plummet?
- Are you just holding onto your property because selling it sounds like too much of a hassle?
- Do you ever find yourself feeling strapped for cash?
If you are familiar with ANY of the situations listed above, we can help you.
We invest in properties in South Carolina and we want to make an offer on your property. We are not real estate agents and we are not asking you to list your property with us; We want to buy your property now and we are prepared to pay cash for it.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Receive a Fair Cash Offer – You will not have to deal with any loan contingencies, banks or other annoying delays.
- Fast Transactions – We close quickly! We know your time is valuable and we want to relieve you from the burden of your property as soon as possible.
- We pay ALL closing costs and fees – Absolutely NO money will be asked of you. We’ll cover everything.
- We Pay Back Taxes – We pay back taxes on many of the properties we buy.
- We Pay Liens – Sometimes we will pay any previous liens on the property.
- No Agency Contracts – We are not listing your property to sell, we want to buy your property outright, with no financing contingencies.
- Quick and Easy Sale Process – We strive to make the sale process as simple as possible. With just a few signatures, you’ll get fast cash in exchange for your unwanted real estate.
- No Stress – Selling your property shouldn’t be difficult. Let us do all the heavy lifting for you!
- Completely Transparent and Trusted – At any time you know what’s going on and what’s the next step.
We are confident you will be satisfied with the results you get:
- You will receive your offer within 2 days,
- our land buying process is only 3 easy steps,
- and we can close within 7 days.
Click. Sign. Sold.
Our Express Land Selling Process
You submit us some basic information about your property (e.g. location, improvements, etc.). Either by phone or through our easy online form.
We review the details of your property. Once we’re done, we will present you with a fair no-obligation cash offer. If it’s a fit, great!
We close on your schedule, whether you need a fast or slow closing. Sell your land on your terms. We handle the details for you.
Ready to start right away?
Fill out the short online form or call us at +1-786-408-6060
Here’s What Other Sellers Have To Say About Our Service
“…we wanted a quick way to dissolve the property”
I have gone through a divorce and we wanted a quick way to dissolve the property.
My overall experience with Express Land Offers was great and amazed that they can do it that fast and no headaches
Eleanor Flores – New York
“…they came up immediately with an offer. …All in all, the process went by without a hitch.”
I’ve been trying to sell my lot for many years. I submitted my information to them and they came up immediately with an offer. I talked it over with my wife. She wanted a little more for the lot so we counter-offered and they accepted it with no bickering. All in all, the process went by without a hitch. There were no surprises.
Charles A – Medford, Oregon
“… they never asked for any money and paid for all closing and transfer costs”
I had one other company that offered to buy our property, but they wanted us to send them $950 first. I knew Express Land Offers was legitimate because they never asked for any money and paid for all closing and transfer costs. Everything went according to plan and I would definitely use them again.
Hazel W – Fayetteville, NC
These Are Some Of The Stressful Issues We Help To Avoid
Selling a piece of land can be stressful and exhausting. Here are some examples of stressful situations we help to avoid:
- We help you avoid long, drawn out timeframes.
- You can avoid problems with your property qualify for financing! (Banks require properties to be in tip-top shape)
- Avoid costly code violations.
- No costly agents or high-pressured negotiations!
- We buy land South Carolina as-is, so you can avoid paying out-of-pocket for costly work like timber work, repairs, disposal of garbage.
- Selling inherited real estate / Selling real estate in probate
- We handle virtually any issue, timeframe, or problem!
Here Are The Pros And Cons To Each Of The Top 3 Ways Of Selling Land
We’re here to help you make an informed decision. That’s why we’ve put together this quick guide for you to help you determine if Express Land Offers might be a fit for your situation.
Selling your property using an agent:
Selling using an agent is the most expensive way to sell your land, however depending on your situation, it might be the way you want to sell. If your property is in great condition, you have no urgency to sell, and you do not want to market and show the property yourself, this might be best route to take.
Pros: You don’t have to market the property yourself. You also have someone else helping you with the paperwork. Additionally, you will usually get close to full market value.
Cons: This process takes longer, (about 6-12 months depending on location and market conditions) and is the most costly way to sell. You should expect to have costs about 10% to 15% after commissions, any buyer concessions, escrow fees, closing costs, and holding costs. (Taxes, insurance, mortgage interest).
Timeline: You should expect to sell the property in about 6 – 12 months, depending on the market.
Selling the property yourself (FSBO):
Selling FSBO takes work and time, but can save you some money. If you’re not in a rush, are familiar with the process of marketing and selling vacant land, and your land is in great shape this might be a good choice for you. If you’re selling your raw land to a retail buyer, expect that people will be nit picky about your property.
Pros: You’ll save money. This is one of the less expensive ways to sell a real estate, and is generally about 3% to 8% cheaper than selling using a real estate agent depending on how long it takes you to sell.
Cons: FSBO’s typically take the longest to sell. You should expect 6 – 24 months depending on your market. Additionally, if you’re not familiar with the real estate process, or not very good with people or marketing, this might not be the best route to take.
Timeline: Expect to sell your land within 6 to 24 months depending on the market.
Selling to a Cash Buyer:
If your property is in need of some work, you need to sell quickly, or just want an easy transaction, selling to a “we buy land in South Carolina” company is the way to go. Selling to a cash buyer is by far the easiest way to sell a property. Cash buyers are experienced, and can usually close quickly, without inspections and appraisals. Additionally, cash buyers are not like retail buyers. Retail buyers are pickier, and require inspections, appraisals (sometimes 2 appraisals) and more time. Important to note that cash buyers rarely can pay full market value for your property.
Pros: Selling to a “we buy land South Carolina” company can get you a faster close using cash. No waiting on banks. Less inspections and no appraisals. No back end fees, and sell “as-is” without putting one penny into fixing the place up.
Cons: Cash land buyers can rarely pay full retail value.
Timeline: Expect a 7 to 30 day close, or really whenever you’d like to close.
Each way of selling has its advantages and drawbacks. The important thing to do is to assess your situation and determine what route is best for you to take.
Benefits When Working With ExpressLandOffers
While the majority of real estate investors focus on buying houses, ExpressLandOffers specializes in buying land. We provide the best experience when you need to sell land fast in South Carolina. Read on to learn the benefits of working with us.
At ExpressLandOffers, We Cut Out The Middleman by Purchasing Your Property Directly
No commissions, no fees, no hassles, no gimmicks. We make you an offer, you decide if it’s a fit for you or not. It’s as simple as that.
From there, we can close on your terms. Because we pay you directly, there is no need to wait on banks, no need to figure commissions and no closing costs or hidden fees will be paid by you. We take care of everything. What we offer you is what you will walk away with. Learn Just How Easy Our Process Is →
We Can Even Help When Others Can’t Or Won’t
It does not matter what condition your property is in, or if there are any issues like back taxes, code violations, or legal problems to solve. If you need to sell land fast, you can count on ExpressLandOffers to give you a fair cash offer for your land within just 2 days. We guarantee that we close as fast as possible if you ask us to do so, no unnecessary delays, no hassle, no uncertainty.
We have helped land owners in the following situations by buying land for cash:
- Job Loss
- Inherited Land
- Behind On taxes
- Behind On Payments
- Tax Lien
- Tax Deed
- Code Violations
- Probate Property
- Death In Family
- Land In Undeveloped Subdivisions
- Land Locked Property
- Tough To Sell Desert Land
- Land Not Selling For Months
- Expired Listing
- We can help you even in tough situations – like probate, foreclosure, hard to sell desert land, etc. – where real estate agents usually don’t have a solution or don’t want to work with you!
- No money out of your pocket is needed! We have even solutions ready in case you don’t have the money right now to pay outstanding taxes or pay for probate.
We Are Looking For Rural Acreage, Water Lots, Advertising Lots, Suburban Lots, City Lots, Ranches, Farms & Agricultural Land.
We are interested in agricultural, rural, residential or commercial properties throughout South Carolina. If you’re curious about selling and want to avoid any hassle or obligation selling it yourself, give us a call now for a fast and fair offer! +1-786-408-6060
We bought land and lots in many South Carolina counties and we are looking to buy vacant land in South Carolina in the following counties.
Abbeville County SC, Aiken County SC, Allendale County SC, Anderson County SC, Bamberg County SC, Barnwell County SC, Beaufort County SC, Berkeley County SC, Calhoun County SC, Charleston County SC, Cherokee County SC, Chester County SC, Chesterfield County SC, Clarendon County SC, Colleton County SC, Darlington County SC, Dillon County SC, Dorchester County SC, Edgefield County SC, Fairfield County SC, Florence County SC, Georgetown County SC, Greenville County SC, Greenwood County SC, Hampton County SC, Horry County SC, Jasper County SC, Kershaw County SC, Lancaster County SC, Laurens County SC, Lee County SC, Lexington County SC, McCormick County SC, Marion County SC, Marlboro County SC, Newberry County SC, Oconee County SC, Orangeburg County SC, Pickens County SC, Richland County SC, Saluda County SC, Spartanburg County SC, Sumter County SC, Union County SC, Williamsburg County SC, York County SC
Are You Ready To Sell Your South Carolina Land? We Are Ready To Buy!
Stop asking yourself “How Can I Sell My Land Fast”? We buy it right away. Sell your raw land that’s just sitting there costing you money. Stop dealing with unwanted rural land. Sell your inherited lot in South Carolina today.
We want you to know that you can sell your property quickly and for a great price!
To get started, all we need from you is some basic information about your land using the form below. Or, if you prefer to call and discuss your property first, give us a call! +1-786-408-6060
We will review the property and make you an all cash offer. If you accept, we can close fast and on YOUR schedule. There is never any hassle, just a simple offer… you can take it or leave it, it’s up to you!
Find Out What We Can Do For You Now!
Or Give Our Office A Call Today! +1-786-408-6060
ExpressLandOffers is buying land in South Carolina and other parts of the country. If you need to sell land fast in South Carolina and hassle free, get in touch with us today!